Friday, September 3, 2010

Summa time

See what had happened was I had a problem with google and it wouldn't let me log on and (insert other lame excuse here) so I just wanted to say (insert lame apology here). Now that I have a new laptop I should be able to keep on the blogging horse a little better. Of course, I haven't blogged about the summer yet, so here we go!

A large chunk of the summer involved the World Cup one way or another. This is Craig, Jeremy and daddy as they prepared to go to Grandma Willmann's for the USA/Algeria game. When Donovan finally put the goal in the net I ran around the house and the boys followed. And we looked good doing it.



Early in the summer we made our way to Fulton, MO to see our friends the Cernekas. Here are Craig and Noah on the swing. It went as smoothly as it appears!



We took Tania's parents to the Bank of America Pavilion for their Fathers/Mothers day gift. It happened to be the crazy game where the Diamond Backs made two errors in the 9th inning to allow the Cardinals to win. Very exciting none the less. Notice that Tania is wearing her "future fan" shirt.



Jeremy eating a smore. I'm certain this ended with a mess, but he sure did enjoy eating it!



We have also renovated a bathroom and we threw Jeremy a birthday party. Still can't believe he is 2. Anyways, hopefully the next blog is in a couple weeks, not months.

No comments: