Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catching up with Jeremy

Jeremy is 3 1/2 months old now, and he has gone from a tiny baby with no neck to a growing baby who will smile at everyone. Here are some pics to catch up with our littliest man.

Here I am holding Craig holding Jeremy.



Tania was taking pictures of Jeremy in his "i'm new here" outfit and Craig had to get in the action.



Another pic of Jeremy in one of Tania's favorite outfits.



Dad and Grandpa are giving Jeremy a bath. It took a little longer than expected.



This video proves how smiley Jeremy is. He does this to everyone, and we love it.

3 comments:

Klick4MU said...

Hey I think if they ever do a Wall-E 2 that you should send in the tape of Jeremy I think he could be the voice. It was good to hang out last weekend, have to do it more often.

Maureen said...

Aw, Jeremy is getting cute now! I'm still waiting for the day when he stops drooling and puking on people.

I miss my nephewssss. (and I still don't have anything for Jeremy for Christmas D:)

Tricia said...

What an adorable video! Of course you would have happy babies.