Sunday, December 2, 2007

Better Late Than Never

So, we have months to catch up with family happenings, but we only got our camera in late Nov. So here are some shots from a Thanksgiving/B-day party and Craig around the house as a 1 year-old.



Craig opening presents. What did you get?



Awwww.....he likes his giant Elmo, although I think his cousin Emma snuck a kiss in.



It's my son in a box!



Busted!



Craig gives new meaning to the term tail-gating as he waits for Mizzou to play Oklahoma.

Well, Craig is really active so we hope to post at least twice a month. He is working on walking, so maybe I get get some footage of that. As far as stories go....as I was downloading the pictures Craig stuck his thumb up my nose and gave me a bad nose bleed. Love you boy! As always feel free to comment or create your own picture captions.

3 comments:

vanhovez said...

Aww, he's so cute! Happy Birthday, little guy! I can't wait to see you guys again; do you know when you're coming to Columbia next? I think I'd probably cry harder than I did when you left.

Ricky said...

hmmm...you need to work on your bribing technique. "I'm gonna cry" usually doesn't make the list. ; ) No idea when we are coming to CoMo yet.

Klick4MU said...

Hey Chewy, e-mail me an address so we can send this nicely (and I'm being extremely sarcastic here) wrapped gift since we couldn't make it to the B-day party. I in my infinite wisdom threw away the return label on the invite. Happy Holidays